Vision & Mission
VAK Gifted Learning Method
"Empowering Hard Workers to Become Gifted Students: Unlocking Opportunities and Transforming Lives."
We aim to provide motivated students with opportunities to advance their learning beyond the academic year, allowing them to learn more efficiently, progress further, and become gifted students.
Empower self-directed learning
Foster a loving and caring environment
- Students in Grade 4 or above, who are willing to take responsibility for their own learning
- Parents who share our belief in cultivating their children into gifted students with love and care
- Every individual has the potential to excel
- Family should be built on love and care
- Learning should not be constrained by academic years
The VAK Gifted Learning Method is a learning system developed based on the above core values and is a collaborative effort between students and parents to facilitate mutual growth.